Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding, Brazing, and Soldering Equipment Datasheets
from BUG-O Systems, Inc.
Bug-o Gantry and Side Beam Units are custom designed assemblies that are used in a variety of applications such as automated seam welding, beam and stiffener fabrication as well as cutting applications such as stripping and edge preparation. [See More]
- Process Capability: Gas Torch Brazing; Submerged Arc; SMT Process; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding; Laser Brazing / Soldering; Cutting / Gouging Equipment; Welding; MIG (GMAW); Multi-process; Arc; Flux Cored Arc (FCAW); TIG (GTAW)
- Features: Integral or optional automation unit such as a robot or CNC table; Pulsed wire or filler feeding capability
- Equipment Type: Complete System
from Detroit Torch & Mfg. Co.
DETAILS. Type 13 two-piece welding tip. Made in the U.S.A. Welds 1/32" to 5/64". 65 degree angle. Compatible with the DT-35WH [See More]
- Process Capability: Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding; Welding
- Thickness Capability: 1/32" to 5/64"
- Equipment Type: Welding Tip