Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding, Brazing, and Soldering Equipment Datasheets
from BUG-O Systems, Inc.
Bug-o Gantry and Side Beam Units are custom designed assemblies that are used in a variety of applications such as automated seam welding, beam and stiffener fabrication as well as cutting applications such as stripping and edge preparation. [See More]
- Process Capability: Cutting / Gouging Equipment; Welding; MIG (GMAW); Multi-process; Arc; Flux Cored Arc (FCAW); TIG (GTAW); Gas Torch Brazing; Submerged Arc; SMT Process; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding; Laser Brazing / Soldering
- Features: Integral or optional automation unit such as a robot or CNC table; Pulsed wire or filler feeding capability
- Equipment Type: Complete System
from Detroit Torch & Mfg. Co.
DETAILS. Type 13 two-piece welding tip. Made in the U.S.A. Welds 1/32" to 5/64". 65 degree angle. Compatible with the DT-35WH [See More]
- Process Capability: Welding; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Thickness Capability: 1/32" to 5/64"
- Equipment Type: Welding Tip
from ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Features. Industry's favorite heavy-duty welding torch. Handles practically all braze-welding or fusion-welding applications. Enough heat for most annealing, bending, forming and straightening jobs. Does hard facing quickly and economically. Operates on low and medium pressure fuel gases. Built to... [See More]
- Process Capability: Cutting / Gouging Equipment; Welding; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Equipment Type: Gun / Iron