Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding, Brazing, and Soldering Equipment Datasheets
from BUG-O Systems, Inc.
The BUG-GY Fillet Welder is a trackless, self-guiding welding carriage designed for making continuous or intermittent welds on fillet, lap, or butt joints. It is a lightweight, portable carriage that uses a powerful electro magnet and guide wheels to clamp and track on the work piece, The BUG-GY can... [See More]
- Process Capability: Welding; Submerged Arc (optional feature); Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding (optional feature)
- AC Input Voltage: 115/120V_60Hz; International Power or Voltages - 50 Hz
- Equipment Type: Travel Carriage
- Input Phase: Single Phase Power
from Detroit Torch & Mfg. Co.
DETAILS. Type 13 two-piece welding tip. Made in the U.S.A. Welds 1/32" to 5/64". 65 degree angle. Compatible with the DT-35WH [See More]
- Process Capability: Welding; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Thickness Capability: 1/32" to 5/64"
- Equipment Type: Welding Tip
from ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Features. Industry's favorite heavy-duty welding torch. Handles practically all braze-welding or fusion-welding applications. Enough heat for most annealing, bending, forming and straightening jobs. Does hard facing quickly and economically. Operates on low and medium pressure fuel gases. Built to... [See More]
- Process Capability: Cutting / Gouging Equipment; Welding; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Equipment Type: Gun / Iron