Surface Mount Device / SMT Processing Welding, Brazing, and Soldering Equipment Datasheets
from BUG-O Systems, Inc.
The BUG-GY-VERT is a portable, battery powered, 4-wheel drive welding carriage with torch oscillation. It is compact, lightweight and easy to position and it will accommodate most handheld welding guns. Strong permanent magnets hold the machine on the workpiece allowing it to travel on vertical or... [See More]
- Process Capability: Cutting / Gouging Equipment; Welding; MIG (GMAW); Multi-process; Arc; Flux Cored Arc (FCAW); TIG (GTAW); Gas Torch Brazing; Submerged Arc; SMT Process; Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Material Capability: Steel
- Equipment Type: Travel Carriage
- AC Input Voltage: 115/120V_60Hz
from Metcal / OK International, Inc.
New Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System with both the Advanced ™ Hand-piece and the Precision Tweezers. Users get maximum application flexibility for soldering and reworking the widest range of surface mount components simultaneously. Features and Benefits: Can be operated with... [See More]
- Process Capability: Soldering Stations, Irons & Accessories; Desoldering; Resistance Brazing / Soldering; SMT Process; Soldering and Rework System
- AC Input Voltage: 115/120V_60Hz; 208-230/240V_60Hz
- Equipment Type: Complete System
- Peak Power: 0.0800