from Henkel Corporation - Electronics
Long abandon time, wide process window, and high-speed printing application [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ISO / EN; ANSI
- Joining Process / Product Form: Braze or solder in the form of a paste.
- Applications / Materials Joined: Electronics
- Solder Alloy: Tin-Silver Alloy Solder (Sn-Ag); Lead Free
from Metallic Resources, Inc.
Metallic Resources' electrolytically processed FOUR9's bar solder is higher in quality and purity by a factor of ten timescompared to any other solder currently available. Independent testinghas shown, and Metallic Resources guarantees, FOUR 9's bar solder tocreate 25% less dross compared to the... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: MILSPEC; ISO / EN; J-STD-006, WS-6536E, QPL-571-46
- Yield Strength (YS): 1900 to 2300
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 7700
- Elongation: 32
from Wolverine Joining Technologies
SILVALOY 5 has good flow and wetting properties on copper, brass, and bronze. Its melting characteristics are such that on the low end of its brazing temperature range it has "sluggish" flow characteristics which enable it to fill gaps better, making it ideal for loose-fitting joints. On the other... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: AWS; BS; ISO / EN; DIN
- Melting Range: 1193
- Joining Process / Product Form: Strip, sheet or foil (optional feature); Solid wire or rod (optional feature); Rings, Washers, Specialty Shapes
- Braze Alloy: Copper Alloy Braze; Silver Alloy Braze
from Wolverine Tube, Inc.
SILVABRAZE is extremely fluid at brazing temperatures and will penetrate joint with very little clearance. Melting of SILVABRAZE is virtually complete at 1450oF (788oC). Best results are obtained when brazing slightly above Liquidus temperature with clearances of .001- .003". The phosphorous content... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ISO / EN
- Joining Process / Product Form: Solid wire or rod
- Applications / Materials Joined: Copper, Copper-Alloys, Brass, Bronze
- Melting Range: 1450 to 1600