Cobalt Alloy Filler Alloys and Consumables Datasheets
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Hastelloy Alloy W welding wire is used extensively to join similar and dissimilar alloys of the cobalt and nickel base variety and other alloys used in high temperature service. Hastelloy Alloy W possesses good mechanical properties up to 1800 degrees F and is used for welding turbine blades into... [See More]
- Welding Filler Types: Cobalt; Nickel Alloy
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.1250
- Joining Process / Product Form: Solid wire or rod
- Nominal Composition: .12C-2.5Co-5Cr-6Fe-24Mo-63Ni-.6V
from Weld Wire Co., Inc.
Type #1 bare wire/rod has the highest hardness of the cobalt alloys and is used in elevated temperature wear applications. Machine with Carbide tools or ground. It bonds well with stainless and other weldable grade steels. [See More]
- Welding Filler Types: Cobalt