from AMPCO METAL INC.
AMPCO-CORE ® 200 is an aluminum bronze flux core wire for use with the Gas Metal Arc Welding process. AMPCO-CORE ® 200 is primarily an overlay filler metal. The high strength values of the deposit combined with excellent wearresisting characteristics make this alloy unsurpassed for bearing... [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: MIG Spool (GMAW); Flux Cored Wire
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0450 to 0.0620
- Applications / Materials Joined: Aluminum Bronze
- Other Properties: 183 BHN
from ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Arcaloy ER625 is a Ni-Cr-Mo alloy designed for use for cladding iron and joining similar steels or dissimilar steels such as stainless and low alloy materials. The low iron content present in this product is advantageous to control dilution. The ER625 alloy provides maximum resistance to stress... [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: Solid wire or rod; TIG Rod (GTAW); MIG Spool (GMAW)
- Approvals / Conformance: ASME
- Welding Filler Types: Nickel Alloy
from Weld Wire Co., Inc.
The thoria provides about 20 percent higher current-carrying capacity, longer life and resistance to contamination of the weld. Designed for DCEN applications, low level radioactive material. Note: If electrode grinding is used the dust might be ingested, special precautions relative to ventilation... [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: MIG Spool (GMAW)
- TIG / Resistance / Cutting Electrodes: Tungsten Electrodes