from AMPCO METAL INC.
AMPCO-TRODE 10 aluminum bronze is the most versatile welding electrode in this family of alloys. It is intended for deposition with electric arc welding processes. AMPCO-TRODE 10 will weld and join many ferrous and nonferrous metals and combinations of dissimilar metals. These metals include the... [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: Flux coated stick or electrode for welding or brazing. (optional feature); TIG Rod (GTAW) (optional feature); MIG Spool (GMAW) (optional feature)
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0625 to 0.1875
- Applications / Materials Joined: Aluminum Bronze
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 77000 to 79000
from ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Top quality most machinable bare rod for TIG welding of thin sections of cast iron up to 3/8". Also joins cast iron to mild steel. [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: Solid wire or rod; TIG Rod (GTAW)
- Yield Strength (YS): 60000
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 80000
- Other Properties: Hardness to Brinell
from Weld Wire Co., Inc.
ER308 is used for TIG, MIG and submerged arc welding of unstabilized stainless steels such as Types 301, 302, 304, 305, 308. This filler metal is the most popular grade among stainless steels, used for general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are moderate. [See More]
- Joining Process / Product Form: TIG Rod (GTAW); MIG Spool (GMAW)
- Welding Filler Types: Steel - Stainless