Portable Label Applicators Datasheets
from Automated Packaging Systems
The Autobag AB 180 OneStep is uniquely designed to provide flexible solutions for dynamic packaging environments, such as mail order fulfillment, short production run, and build-on-demand operations. By positioning the PI 412c imprinter directly over the next bag to be loaded, the AB 180 OneStep... [See More]
- Features: Sanitary; Portable; Processor
- Dispense Rate: 30
- Type: Automatic
The Filamatic Mini-Monobloc Fill/Finish system utilizing advanced servo controls provides a simple and cost-effective method for small production liquid filling, capping and/or stoppering of plastic, glass, and metal containers ranging in size from 0.5 ml to 60 ml. This one-person production line... [See More]
- Features: Sanitary; Feeder (optional feature); Hazardous (optional feature); Portable; Processor; StainlessSteel
- Type: Automatic; Robotic (optional feature)
from Fuji Impulse America Corp.
Beautiful print with a simple operation. Lightweight and compact, the printer is easily mobile. Once you turn on the power, there are no complicated operations and settings for this handy printer. Print with an effortless hand-lever operation. Simply press down on the hand-lever to create print that... [See More]
- Features: Feeder; Portable
- Type: Manual; SemiAuto (optional feature)
- Application Method: Hot Stamp
from Polar Tech Industries, Inc.
Dot Shot ® Pro Dispenser Gun. Convenient roll-on dispenser. Ergonomic design is triggerless and safe for repetitive use. Releases a controlled amount of adhesive without waste. Dot Shot ® Pro Glue Dots ® (Low Profile). Several strengths are available for any application from removable to... [See More]
- Features: Portable
- Application Method: A label is dispensed and rolled around the product.
- Machine Type: Dispenser Only
- Type: Manual