Technology:Other Flaw Detectors Datasheets
from UE Systems, Inc.
What would the future be like if equipment was tested so effectively, so safely, so intuitively that catastrophic failure and energy waste became terms of the past?For the past three decades, the manufacturers at UE Systems have been working on a super detection system that combines state-of-the-art... [See More]
- Instrument Technology: Air / Structure Borne; Acoustic Emission; Optical / Laser; Ultrasonic
- Flaw Detection / Inspection Area: Packaging Defects / Leaks; Electrical and Mechanical Inspection
- Instrument Type: Condition Monitor / Fault Detector; Flaw Detectors
- Form Factor: Portable / Handheld / Mobile
from HDW Electronics Inc.
The Sheath Tester MMG 10 is mainly designed for voltage testing of cable sheaths made of PE or PVC as well as for the location of sheath faults on shielded plastic-insulated cables and the detection of earth-leakage faults in plastic-sheathed cables. In combination with the Sheath Fault Prelocation... [See More]
- Instrument Technology: High Voltage
- Flaw Detection / Inspection Area: Wire Rope and Cable Inspection; Coating Flaw / Holiday
- Instrument Type: Flaw Detectors
- Form Factor: Bench / Rack / Cabinet
from North Star Imaging, Inc.
The 50 Series is a five-axis universal x-ray imaging system designed for the inspection of small objects. The small footprint of the 50 Series makes it ideal for space sensitive environments. It is ideally suited for multiple small objects and larger objects up to 12" in size. [See More]
- Instrument Technology: Radiographic / X-ray; Area Scan Camera
- Form Factor: Monitoring System
- Instrument Type: Flaw Detectors; Inspection of Small Objects
- Other Features: Digital Imaging / Tomography System; Programmable / Digital Control Unit