Portable Flexible Heaters Datasheets
from Acrolab Ltd.
Silflex fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber heaters are moisture and chemical resistant. Although thin and flexible, they have a rugged construction and can be made to adhere to practically any surface. These heaters can accommodate holes and cutouts, and can come with a PSA back or a thermostat. [See More]
- Features: Custom Heater Design Available (optional feature); Portable (optional feature); Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature)
- AC Voltage Required: ? to 480
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 450 to 500
- Watt Density: 1 to 15
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The KE Cable heating element is tension wrapped and covered with two layers of nonflammable Polyimide Film applied in reverse directions, then heat fused for moisture protection. A stainless steel and tinned copper sheath is then added for additional protection and electrical ground return path. The... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Grounding Wire Available; Portable
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 500
- Heater Style: Wire Wound Elements