from Benchmark Thermal Corp.
Flexible Heaters. Flexible heaters can supply heat to a wide variety of applications. They can be custom designed to accommodate contours, holes, and geometric shapes, and will deliver uniform temperature. These heaters are ideal for large and small contact areas requiring controlled and even... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Rubber; Kapton, Mica, Vinyl, other available
- AC Voltage Required: 115
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 475
- kWatts: 0.25 to 1.20
from Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Heater jackets can reduce build-up of semiconductor process by-products in lines, valves and other components, while reducing particle generation and system downtime. Standardized lengths fit together to fully heat and insulate most 1.5" lines. Features and General Specs: Fits 1.5"OD tubing. 1/4"... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Reinforced Silicone Rubber Fabric
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 208
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 392
- kWatts: 0.01 to 0.02
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
OMEGA heating cords are designed for use on smalldiameter tubes, vessels, or wherever space is limited. They can be wrapped around tubing as small as 3.2 mm (1/8") diameter. The double-braided fiberglass outer sheath ensures durability for laboratory, production, or maintenance applications. [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Double-Braided Fiberglass
- AC Voltage Required: 120
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 900
- kWatts: 0.06 to 0.26