from Benchmark Thermal Corp.
Enclosure Heaters. Enclosure Heaters are made of etched foil heating circuits laminated between thin layers of fiberglass-reinforced, high temperature insulation, silicone rubber, and may be attached to an aluminum mounting plate by factory vulcanization or with PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive). [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: HT Foil (Ceramic Foil); HT Foil btwn Si rubber layers
- Fuel / Energy Source: Electric
- Heater Type: EnclosureHeater
- Maximum Operating Temperature: -40 to 350
from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
MKII Series - Explosion-Proof Gas Catalytic Heater (Side Mount Controls). CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Cata-Dyne. Like the WX Series, the Cata-Dyne ™ MKII Series Explosion-Proof Infrared Gas Catalytic Heaters are an industry standard for space or spot heating applications in... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: HT Foil (Ceramic Foil)
- Fuel / Energy Source: Electric; Natural Gas / Propane
- Heater Type: Air Heater; Infrared; Radiant Flat Panel Heater
- Heating Capacity: 1.17