Actuation:Other Drain Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The slide sleeve valve provides an efficient in-line three-way valve. When the sleeve is moved to the "ON" position, fluid is allowed to pass through the valve. When the sleeve is moved to the "OFF" position, the outlet is exhausted to the atmosphere and fluid is prevented from exiting the inlet... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.04
- Valve Type: Drain; ShutOff; Slide Sleeve On/Off Valve
- Media: Air; Breathable; CompressedAir
- Primary Material: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Many O-ring seal materials in stock.
from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Features/Benefits: Choice of double-acting air x air or normally-closed operation. Bubble-tight seal with up to 25 ” of water. Minimum 40 psi opens spring-loaded version full stroke. Large flow area for ultra-fast drain. Accessible maintenance, even when welded into sink. Normally-closed... [See More]
- Valve Size: 4.00
- Valve Type: Drain
- Media: Water
- Primary Material: PVC
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
ROTARY SHAFT ASSEMBLY: The Rotary Shaft Assembly has a primary o-ring seal and a secondary, spring-loaded packing seal, providing zero leakage to the environment. The rotary shaft rotates approximately 20 ° to 30 ° to open and close the Piston Assembly inside the valve, virtually eliminating... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Media: Air; Breathable (optional feature); CompressedAir; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater (optional feature); SaltWater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive; Steam; Viscous Fluids, Flammable Liquids
- Media Temperature: -350 to 550
- Valve Type: ControlValve; Cryogenic; Drain; Globe