Metals:Other Drain Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The slide sleeve valve provides an efficient in-line three-way valve. When the sleeve is moved to the "ON" position, fluid is allowed to pass through the valve. When the sleeve is moved to the "OFF" position, the outlet is exhausted to the atmosphere and fluid is prevented from exiting the inlet... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.04
- Valve Type: Drain; ShutOff; Slide Sleeve On/Off Valve
- Media: Air; Breathable; CompressedAir
- Primary Material: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Many O-ring seal materials in stock.
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The P72F Series Smooth Start/Exhaust Valves are designed for use as a single in-line unit or as part of Norgren's Excelon ® modular compressed air preparation supply system. As a modular component, this smooth start /exhaust valve can quickly be attached to filters, oilers, safety lockout valves... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.25 to 0.75
- Media: Air; CompressedAir
- Media Temperature: -4 to 149
- Valve Type: Drain
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
ROTARY SHAFT ASSEMBLY: The Rotary Shaft Assembly has a primary o-ring seal and a secondary, spring-loaded packing seal, providing zero leakage to the environment. The rotary shaft rotates approximately 20 ° to 30 ° to open and close the Piston Assembly inside the valve, virtually eliminating... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Media: Air; Breathable (optional feature); CompressedAir; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater (optional feature); SaltWater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive; Steam; Viscous Fluids, Flammable Liquids
- Media Temperature: -350 to 550
- Valve Type: ControlValve; Cryogenic; Drain; Globe
The CA46 is an austenitic stainless steel ball float air and gas trap. It is available with a soft valve cone given designation CA46 or with a metal valve cone given designation CA46S both having horizontal flanged connections. The cover will be drilled and tapped ½ " BSP or NPT for the... [See More]
- Media Temperature: 392
- Valve Type: Drain
- Media: Air; Steam
- Primary Material: StainlessSteel; Austenitic Stainless Steel (316)