from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
from Select Fabricators, Inc.
Services. Select Fabricators, Inc.'s expertise in assembly, sewing, die cutting and ultrasonic welding makes us especially suited for standard and custom conversion of flexible materials. Expertise. Precision Die-cutting. Materials - SFi can convert almost any flexible material to your needs, either... [See More]
- Materials: Laminate; TextilesFabric; Plastic Corrugated
- Applications: Shielding; Specialty; Custom Bags and Pouches
- Company Information: Select Fabricators converts specialized technical films, laminates and fabrics to provide custom component, bag, cover, transport and EMI portable testing solutions for the automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical, telecomm industries.
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing; Sheeting
from Standard Rubber Products Co.
Standard Rubber Products Co. is an industry leader in the custom fabrication and die-cutting of a wide variety of non-metallic materials into custom parts and components. For more than 60 years SRP has provided companies in a diverse set of industries with custom die-cutting services, fashioning... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Specialty
- Company Information: From specs to consultation – through design and engineering to delivery, SRP delivers cost-effective solutions. On time. To your specifications.
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Laminating; Sheeting; Slitting; Specialty
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth; Specialty
from Green Belting Industries LTD
Located in Buffalo, New York and Mississauga, Ontario [See More]
- Materials: Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
- Applications: Adhesives; Masks; Seals
- Company Information: GBI is a world class supplier of Specialty Polymer Coated Composite Materials such as fabrics, belts, and tapes.
- Processes: Coating; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing
from Mylan Technologies, Inc.
In an effort to shoulder some of the burden in developing and producing new products, many companies are establishing strategic partnerships with developers and formulators along with contract manufacturers. Mylan Technologies Inc., part of the Mylan Laboratories family, can handle any of your... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Solvent and Aqueous Coating
- Applications: Adhesives; Sheet
- Company Information: Mylan Technologies is a leading producer of wound care and transdermal components with over 30 years of coating, laminating, and extrusion experience. Mylan Technologies produces precision components for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- Processes: Coating; Die Cutting; Laminating; Packaging; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty; Thermoplastic Extrusion