Wire / Filament Converting Services Datasheets
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
from INSUL-FAB, Division of Concote Corporation
Locations in Dallas, and Tyler, TX [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Wire
- Brand: Johns Manville; ITW Formex; ANR; Concote Adhesives; 3M Adhesives
- Company Information: Based in North Texas for over 20 years, INSUL-FAB has become a leader in the supply of customized products to OEMs. They provide solutions to the industries of HVAC, electronics, and automotive equipment, to name a few.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Rubber