from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
from Signature Aluminum
Signature has 8 locations: US: IL, MN, NC, PA Canada: ON (3), QU [See More]
- Applications: Building; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Profiles; Near Net Shapes
- Materials: Metal
- Company Information: With over 50 years in the industry, we deliver on the entire process, from billet casting, 6-10.5 inch extrusion capability, precision cutting, fabrication, finishing through to special assembly services, parts analysis and supply chain management.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Packaging; Printing
from Western Metal Decorating
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Coil Laminating; PVC or PET Films
- Materials: Metal
- Company Information: In business for over 56 years, Western Metal Decorating provides services including, cut to length/blanking, coil slitting, importing, exporting, on and off loading, warehousing, coil coating, metal lithography and sheet coating.
- Processes: Coating; Cutting; Finishing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty; Lithography; Vinyl-to-Metal Laminating