Building Materials Converting Services Datasheets
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy specializes in the custom fabrication of high-quality rubber components and plastic parts. For 25 years, our Boisbriand, Quebec facility has provided converting services to leading companies in industries such as automotive, construction, defense, electronics, food equipment, green... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Fabrication
- Brand: The Art of Sealing
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Conductive Rubber
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Auto Dunnage; Medical; Sound Dampening
- Brand: Rogers®, Bisco®, Ensolite®, EAR Foamex 3m®
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Polyethylene; Urethanes; Confor
from Signature Aluminum
Signature has 8 locations: US: IL, MN, NC, PA Canada: ON (3), QU [See More]
- Applications: Building; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Profiles; Near Net Shapes
- Materials: Metal
- Company Information: With over 50 years in the industry, we deliver on the entire process, from billet casting, 6-10.5 inch extrusion capability, precision cutting, fabrication, finishing through to special assembly services, parts analysis and supply chain management.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Packaging; Printing
from Western Metal Decorating
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Coil Laminating; PVC or PET Films
- Materials: Metal
- Company Information: In business for over 56 years, Western Metal Decorating provides services including, cut to length/blanking, coil slitting, importing, exporting, on and off loading, warehousing, coil coating, metal lithography and sheet coating.
- Processes: Coating; Cutting; Finishing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty; Lithography; Vinyl-to-Metal Laminating