Specialty / Other Converting Services Datasheets
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
Saunders a division of R.S. Hughes specializes in converting the latest foams, films, tapes and adhesives into the ready to use parts you need to run your business. No project is too big or too small. Conversion Services and Technical Capabilities Include. Die Cutting & Kiss Cutting of materials... [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Films; Tapes
- Brand: 3M
- Company Information: Saunders a division of R.S. Hughes specializes in converting the latest foams, films, tapes and adhesives into the ready to use parts. We offer many conversion services, and specialize in providing unique, engineered, die-cut solutions to your design.
- Applications: Adhesives; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth
from Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.
Slick solutions from high performance plastic products. The Welch Team specializes in providing unique solutions with thin. Fluoropolymer films like Teflon ® film. We are experts in converting. thin fluoropolymer films into intricate three dimensional shapes. using the technique of... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic; Specialty; Fluoroploymer Film (Teflon®)
- Brand: Welch Fluorocarbon
- Company Information: Welch Fluorocarbon specializes in providing unique solutions with thin Fluoropolymer films like Teflon®. They are expert converters transforming thin fluoropolymer films into intricate 3D shapes using the techniques of thermo forming & heat sealing.
- Applications: Specialty; Teflon® Medical Device Components
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy specializes in the custom fabrication of high-quality rubber components and plastic parts. For 25 years, our Boisbriand, Quebec facility has provided converting services to leading companies in industries such as automotive, construction, defense, electronics, food equipment, green... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Conductive Rubber
- Brand: The Art of Sealing
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Fabrication
from Elastomer Technologies, Inc.
Conveniently located in California close to all major west coast markets [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Teflon; Kevlar; Special Materials
- Brand: 3M
- Company Information: ETI Roltec provides converting services for a wide range of custom products in countless materials. Their capability includes die cutting, slitting, punching, sewing and adhesives applications. 3M converter status gives us access to specialty materials.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Wire; Wire Cloth; Specialty; Sewing of Special Materials
from MCL Industries
Located in Buchanan, GA [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Synthetic Paper
- Brand: 3M, Nitto/Permacel, St. Gobain, Avery/Fasson, ATP
- Company Information: MCL Industries is a manufacturer of custom parts and materials. Their 25 years of converting experience makes them your unique source for information on standard materials, custom co-extrusions and multi-layer laminations.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Label Printing
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Polyethylene; Urethanes; Confor
- Brand: Rogers®, Bisco®, Ensolite®, EAR Foamex 3m®
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Auto Dunnage; Medical; Sound Dampening
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
Standard Rubber Products Co. is an industry leader in the custom fabrication and die-cutting of a wide variety of non-metallic materials into custom parts and components. For more than 60 years SRP has provided companies in a diverse set of industries with custom die-cutting services, fashioning... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Specialty
- Company Information: From specs to consultation – through design and engineering to delivery, SRP delivers cost-effective solutions. On time. To your specifications.
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Laminating; Sheeting; Slitting; Specialty
from The Visual Pak Companies
Paperboard Converting and Printing Solutions. We use state-of-the-art Heidelberg presses and computers to plate prepress equipment. We specialize in papers with sensitive coatings, such as photo paper and metallic finishes, as well as heat transfer and non-woven stock from 60 lb. label up to 30... [See More]
- Materials: Paper; Specialty; Chipboard
- Applications: Specialty; Call With Questions
- Company Information: NORKA, a Visual Pak Company, is focused on being your single-source supplier of packaging products and services. Norka offers precision printing, sheeting, rewinding, die cutting and finishing. Specialists in blister card production.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Flattening; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty