Specialty / Other Converting Services Datasheets
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
from National Coating Corporation
Slitting Services. In support of our full suite of coating services, National Coating Corp. offers slitting services. Our facility has capabilities for water and solvent based coating, as well as saturation of sheets or rolls. Our slitting services are very useful for our customers who require... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Paper; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty; Textiles, Non-wovens
- Applications: Sheet
- Company Information: National Coating is your Solvent and Water-Based Coating Contractor
- Processes: Coating; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding
from Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.
Slick solutions from high performance plastic products. The Welch Team specializes in providing unique solutions with thin. Fluoropolymer films like Teflon ® film. We are experts in converting. thin fluoropolymer films into intricate three dimensional shapes. using the technique of... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic; Specialty; Fluoroploymer Film (Teflon®)
- Brand: Welch Fluorocarbon
- Company Information: Welch Fluorocarbon specializes in providing unique solutions with thin Fluoropolymer films like Teflon®. They are expert converters transforming thin fluoropolymer films into intricate 3D shapes using the techniques of thermo forming & heat sealing.
- Applications: Specialty; Teflon® Medical Device Components
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth; Specialty
from Elastomer Technologies, Inc.
Conveniently located in California close to all major west coast markets [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Teflon; Kevlar; Special Materials
- Brand: 3M
- Company Information: ETI Roltec provides converting services for a wide range of custom products in countless materials. Their capability includes die cutting, slitting, punching, sewing and adhesives applications. 3M converter status gives us access to specialty materials.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Wire; Wire Cloth; Specialty; Sewing of Special Materials
from Green Belting Industries LTD
Located in Buffalo, New York and Mississauga, Ontario [See More]
- Materials: Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
- Applications: Adhesives; Masks; Seals
- Company Information: GBI is a world class supplier of Specialty Polymer Coated Composite Materials such as fabrics, belts, and tapes.
- Processes: Coating; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing
from MCL Industries
Located in Buchanan, GA [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Synthetic Paper
- Brand: 3M, Nitto/Permacel, St. Gobain, Avery/Fasson, ATP
- Company Information: MCL Industries is a manufacturer of custom parts and materials. Their 25 years of converting experience makes them your unique source for information on standard materials, custom co-extrusions and multi-layer laminations.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Label Printing
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Polyethylene; Urethanes; Confor
- Brand: Rogers®, Bisco®, Ensolite®, EAR Foamex 3m®
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Auto Dunnage; Medical; Sound Dampening
from Mylan Technologies, Inc.
In an effort to shoulder some of the burden in developing and producing new products, many companies are establishing strategic partnerships with developers and formulators along with contract manufacturers. Mylan Technologies Inc., part of the Mylan Laboratories family, can handle any of your... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Solvent and Aqueous Coating
- Applications: Adhesives; Sheet
- Company Information: Mylan Technologies is a leading producer of wound care and transdermal components with over 30 years of coating, laminating, and extrusion experience. Mylan Technologies produces precision components for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- Processes: Coating; Die Cutting; Laminating; Packaging; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty; Thermoplastic Extrusion
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
from The Visual Pak Companies
Paperboard Converting and Printing Solutions. We use state-of-the-art Heidelberg presses and computers to plate prepress equipment. We specialize in papers with sensitive coatings, such as photo paper and metallic finishes, as well as heat transfer and non-woven stock from 60 lb. label up to 30... [See More]
- Materials: Paper; Specialty; Chipboard
- Applications: Specialty; Call With Questions
- Company Information: NORKA, a Visual Pak Company, is focused on being your single-source supplier of packaging products and services. Norka offers precision printing, sheeting, rewinding, die cutting and finishing. Specialists in blister card production.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Flattening; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty