from National Coating Corporation
Slitting Services. In support of our full suite of coating services, National Coating Corp. offers slitting services. Our facility has capabilities for water and solvent based coating, as well as saturation of sheets or rolls. Our slitting services are very useful for our customers who require... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Paper; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty; Textiles, Non-wovens
- Applications: Sheet
- Company Information: National Coating is your Solvent and Water-Based Coating Contractor
- Processes: Coating; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth; Specialty
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Shaping solutions that rise above the ordinaryWith a deep and accomplished engineering team, UFP Technologies is a critical link in the value chain between raw material suppliers and OEMs. Our team acts as an extension of customers' in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Wood
- Applications: Adhesives; Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Sheeting; Slitting