from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth; Specialty
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding