from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy specializes in the custom fabrication of high-quality rubber components and plastic parts. For 25 years, our Boisbriand, Quebec facility has provided converting services to leading companies in industries such as automotive, construction, defense, electronics, food equipment, green... [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Specialty; Custom Gasketing
- Brand: The Art of Sealing
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Conductive Rubber
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Located in Columbia, Illinois [See More]
- Processes: Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Laminating; Printing; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding; Specialty
- Brand: Tesa, Permacel, Norton, Furon, Avery Dennison, 3M, and More
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Stone; TextilesFabric; Wood; Specialty
from Elastomer Technologies, Inc.
Conveniently located in California close to all major west coast markets [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty; Kiss Cutting Adhesive Backed Material
- Brand: 3M
- Company Information: ETI Roltec provides converting services for a wide range of custom products in countless materials. Their capability includes die cutting, slitting, punching, sewing and adhesives applications. 3M converter status gives us access to specialty materials.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Teflon; Kevlar; Special Materials
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding; Specialty; Water Jet; Rotary & Thermoform Cutting
- Brand: Rogers®, Bisco®, Ensolite®, EAR Foamex 3m®
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Polyethylene; Urethanes; Confor
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
from Signature Aluminum
Signature has 8 locations: US: IL, MN, NC, PA Canada: ON (3), QU [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Edge; Finishing; Packaging; Printing
- Materials: Metal
- Company Information: With over 50 years in the industry, we deliver on the entire process, from billet casting, 6-10.5 inch extrusion capability, precision cutting, fabrication, finishing through to special assembly services, parts analysis and supply chain management.
- Applications: Building; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Profiles; Near Net Shapes