from Argent International, Inc.
Argent International is a 3M Preferred Converter, specializing in designing, fabricating, and distributing a wide variety of custom adhesive and die-cut solutions - for over 40 years!. Our commitment to manufacture products of the highest quality has been fundamental to our success. Argent is TS... [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Flattening; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric
- Company Information: We make sure you get the most from your die-cut product. With the largest available selection of products, features, and finishing options, we’ll produce a self-adhesive solution optimized for both your application and assembly processes.
- Applications: Adhesives; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Rope; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
from The Visual Pak Companies
Paperboard Converting and Printing Solutions. We use state-of-the-art Heidelberg presses and computers to plate prepress equipment. We specialize in papers with sensitive coatings, such as photo paper and metallic finishes, as well as heat transfer and non-woven stock from 60 lb. label up to 30... [See More]
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Flattening; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Rewinding; Specialty
- Materials: Paper; Specialty; Chipboard
- Company Information: NORKA, a Visual Pak Company, is focused on being your single-source supplier of packaging products and services. Norka offers precision printing, sheeting, rewinding, die cutting and finishing. Specialists in blister card production.
- Applications: Specialty; Call With Questions