Materials:Other Cutting Services Datasheets
from Argent International, Inc.
We make sure you get the most from your die-cut product. With the capability to produce unlimited part configurations and the largest available selection of products, features, and finishing options, we'll produce a self-adhesive solution optimized for both your application and assembly processes. [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Composites; Foam; Single-coated tape, double-coated tape, removable adhesives, release liners, paper, film, fabrics, non-woven, foils, Foams, metal, plastics, rubber
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Laser Cutting; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
- Company Information: Argent International is a 3M Preferred Converter, specializing in designing, fabricating, and distributing a wide variety of custom adhesive and die-cut solutions — for over 40 years!
- Specialty Cutting: Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Textiles
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do offers "slit to width" capabilities for customers seeking custom width rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes. We can convert your adhesive tape into rolls that meet your customized requirements. Can-Do has several pieces of equipment that slit rolls to custom width. Material may be razor... [See More]
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber; Foam; Foil; Fabric; Corrugated
- Cutting: Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting; Steel Rule; Rotary; Score
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Some of these services include Cutting, Slitting, Die Cutting, and Rewind/Slitting.
- Specialty Cutting: Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Textiles
from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors Cold Cutting Services create cleaner, straighter and more precise cuts than conventional cutting methods. Our experienced technicians use ultra-high pressure water and abrasives to cold cut a range of materials including: Steel. Concrete. Composites. Cold cutting is an automated... [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Stone / Marble / Granite; Composites; Concrete
- Cutting: Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting; Cold Cutting
- Company Information: Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Location: Locations throughout the United States and Canada
from Mueller Die Cut Solutions Inc.
Mueller Die Cut Solutions, Inc.. provides a variety of services for its customers including waterjet cutting, diecutting, laminating, slitting, screenprinting, packaging and assembly. Mueller can supply prototype parts of different designs and materials when necessary. Materials processed include... [See More]
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber; Foam; Paper; Cork; Felt; Silicone
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Router; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting
- Company Information: Mueller DCS brings an ingenious solutions approach to servicing OEM manufacture's converting needs with manufacturing locations in Charlotte, NC and Suzhou, China.
- Specialty Cutting: Wire / Rod; Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Digital Die Cutting
from Budnick Converting, Inc.
Budnick's High Speed Table-top Plotter: Budnick's high speed table top plotter answers the trend towards just-in-time production, shorter runs, and cutting various substrates. Although it produces the same precision parts, Budnick's high speed plotter could be considered superior to non-garnet... [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Glass; Stone / Marble / Granite; Composites; Foam
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Laser Cutting; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting
- Company Information: Budnick inventories and converts adhesive tapes from every major manufacturer. Slitting, die-cutting, printing, laminating, adhesive coating, waterjet and in-line laser cutting services allow them to customize material to your particular application.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Textiles
from Elixir Industries
Locations in AZ (1), CA (1), GA (1), IN (1), PA (1), TX (1) [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Composites
- Cutting: Abrasive Wheel Cutting; Band Saw Cutting; CNC Cutting; Circular Cold Saw Cutting; Laser Cutting; Miter Cutting; Plasma Cutting; Router; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting
- Company Information: Elixir Industries has several fabrication facilities located throughout the United States that offer laser services with supporting CNC fabrication capabilities.
- Services Offered: CAD / CAM Support; Design Assistance; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Inspection / Quality Control
from Fab Masters Company, Inc.
Fab Masters utilizes precision tailor-made equipment by the world's leading manufacturers for processing aluminum. Specially made for cutting aluminum extrusions, our Elumatec and B & O saws perform with precision tolerance, reliability and produce high volume. Capabilities: Ten In-House... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Circular Cold Saw Cutting; Miter Cutting
- Company Information: Fab Masters Company is a one-stop shop. All you need to do is make one phone call and our qualified staff will handle the rest, supplying services from raw extrusion acquisition through delivery to your door.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Extrusions
from Identification Products Corporation
Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Foam; All Non-Ferrous Materials
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Laser Cutting; Router; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting
- Company Information: idproducts.com, your global source for custom product identification and branding solutions. Their reputation for extreme service, on time delivery and cost savings will prove to you that they can be your best supplier.
- Specialty Cutting: Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; All Non-Ferrous Materials
from Iowa Laser Technology, Inc.
Manufacturing facility (160,000 sq ft) located in Cedar Falls, Iowa [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Sheet/Plate
- Cutting: Band Saw Cutting; CNC Cutting; Laser Cutting; Miter Cutting
- Company Information: Serving companies that require consistent performance and experience in laser manufacturing, Iowa Laser offers sheet and tube laser cutting (carbon/stainless/aluminum), laser welding and secondary operations of forming, machining and MIG/TIG welding.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Custom Laser Cutting
from Laser Services, Inc.
Located in Massachusetts (Westford, MA) [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Glass; Composites; Foam; Aluminum Nitride Silicon Adhesive
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM); Laser Cutting
- Company Information: Laser Services is a full service laser job shop located in Westford, MA. Their facility houses 25 CNC CO2 and YAG laser systems to perform tasks ranging from scribing, etching and drilling of microelectronic ceramic substrates to machining of metals.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Wire / Rod; Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Nitenol
from Leer Technologies
Located in Hudson, NY [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Some Ceramics
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Company Information: Leer Technologies specializes in micro EDM to meet the growing demand for precision micro holes and micro forms in small and miniature parts. With over 80 years of combined experience their highly skilled staff takes great pride in their EDM expertise.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Wire / Rod; Textiles
from MCL Industries
Located in Buchanan, GA [See More]
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber; Composites; Foam; Synthetic Paper
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Guillotine; Die Cutting; Single Knife
- Company Information: MCL Industries is a manufacturer of custom parts and materials incorporating multiple die cutting and manufacturing techniques. They can die cut or kiss cut rolls of material up to 38" wide or die cut sheets up to 56" x 100".
- Specialty Cutting: Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber; Foam; Polyethylene; Polyurethanes
- Cutting: Band Saw Cutting; Router; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting; Steel Rule Die; Rotary
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe; Tapes / Adhesives; Film / Sheet; Slit and Unslit Tubes
from PS Doors
PS DOORS offers CNC waterjet cutting services on our Flow Mach2 Waterjet. We are capable of handling long-run or short- run projects for outside contract work. Steel-Composites-Plastics- Non Tempered Glass - Wood [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Glass; Composites; Wood
- Cutting: Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting
- Company Information: PS DOORS has developed relationships with specialty suppliers and services which allows us to capitalize on economies of scale and control lead times. This advantage allows us to manufacture products efficiently and economically for our customers.
- Services Offered: Design Assistance
from XC Associates
XCA has a proven track record in the design and fabrication of advanced composite structures for a wide range of demanding applications commercial components, light weight enclosures, rugged antenna support structures to thermal radiators for spacecraft. We can engineer and fabricate an economic... [See More]
- Materials: Plastics; Composites; Foam; Fabric
- Cutting: CNC Cutting; Router
- Company Information: XCA is an engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in the use of composite materials, such as carbon fiber and fiberglass, to solve weight, thermal and corrosion issues. Producing cost effective solutions is their specialty.
- Specialty Cutting: Textiles; Prepeg