from Qingdao Eversun Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.
The early success of metal-injection-molded orthodontic brackets demonstrated the biocompatibility and corrosion resistance of injection-molded stainless steels and led to early instrument applications, including scalpel handles, jaws and clevises for biopsy forceps. New applications include more... [See More]
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Magnetic Pressing; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Roll Compacting; Sintering; Slip Casting
- Location: Located in Qingdao ,China
- Company Information: Eversun's fully production executed in-house, including tooling and machining. We use BASF catamold and can also finish the feedstock preparation by ourselves. MOQ:1000pcs,Max weight/pc:200g, L/T:25days for mold and samples.
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
from Bunting Bearings, LLC
Press sizes from 4 to 750 tons. Manufacturing process includes blending, briquetting, sintering, sizing, infiltrating, impregnating, and finishing operations. Structural part weights to 8-1/2 lbs. Powdered metal bars up to 55 lbs. and outside diameters to 10-3/8" with lengths up to 6-5/8". Typical... [See More]
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
- Location: Holland, OH since 1907
- Company Information: Buntinghas grown to becomeone of thelargest producer of bronze bearings in the United States. We are unmatched in terms of quality and customer service and provide the optimal solutions for your industry.
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Steel; sinterhardened steels
from PSM Industries
Precision Engineered, Designed and Manufactured Metal Parts and Components. PSM offers the widest range of sintered solutions in the metal fabrication business. PSM can provide the most efficient solution to your manufacturing requirements by having access to the knowledge and experience of our six... [See More]
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Sintering; Tungsten Carbide; Low Annual Quantities
- Location: (6) Divisions in California, Illinois and New York
- Company Information: In business since 1956. Experienced and diverse PM capabilities. Presses from 1-750 tons+ MIM. Sinterhard, hi-temp, vacuum sinter. Fully dense tool steel, Tungsten and Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide. Low - high volume production. Automotive and industrial.
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Functional Gradients, Diffusion Bonding
- Location: Located in Garden Grove, CA
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium; Intermetallics (NiAl, TiAl), Bimetallics