from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Functional Gradients, Diffusion Bonding
- Location: Located in Garden Grove, CA
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium; Intermetallics (NiAl, TiAl), Bimetallics
from Perry Tool & Research, Inc.
Perry Tool & Research has over 48 years of expertise in the production of quality powder metal parts for OEMs worldwide. We specialize in producing precision gears, pulleys, bearings, cams, sprockets, fasteners, soft magnetic components and complex multi-level, close tolerance mechanical parts. [See More]
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering; Compacting (Presses) 8-175 Ton
- Location: Located in Hayward, CA
- Company Information: Since 1962, Perry Tool & Research has manufactured Powder Metal Parts for OEM companies worldwide. Our Staff will assist in design solutions, material selection, tolerance consideration and answer any questions you may have.
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Invar; Kovar; Soft Magnetic Alloys
from PSM Industries
Precision Engineered, Designed and Manufactured Metal Parts and Components. PSM offers the widest range of sintered solutions in the metal fabrication business. PSM can provide the most efficient solution to your manufacturing requirements by having access to the knowledge and experience of our six... [See More]
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Sintering; Tungsten Carbide; Low Annual Quantities
- Location: (6) Divisions in California, Illinois and New York
- Company Information: In business since 1956. Experienced and diverse PM capabilities. Presses from 1-750 tons+ MIM. Sinterhard, hi-temp, vacuum sinter. Fully dense tool steel, Tungsten and Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide. Low - high volume production. Automotive and industrial.
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide