from Qingdao Eversun Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.
The early success of metal-injection-molded orthodontic brackets demonstrated the biocompatibility and corrosion resistance of injection-molded stainless steels and led to early instrument applications, including scalpel handles, jaws and clevises for biopsy forceps. New applications include more... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
- Location: Located in Qingdao ,China
- Company Information: Eversun's fully production executed in-house, including tooling and machining. We use BASF catamold and can also finish the feedstock preparation by ourselves. MOQ:1000pcs,Max weight/pc:200g, L/T:25days for mold and samples.
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Magnetic Pressing; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Roll Compacting; Sintering; Slip Casting
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium; Intermetallics (NiAl, TiAl), Bimetallics
- Location: Located in Garden Grove, CA
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Functional Gradients, Diffusion Bonding
from Deeco Metals
ISO 9001:2000 [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel
- Location: Headquarters: Irvington, New Jersey. Branches: Greenville SC and Lapeer MI.
- Company Information: One stop shop for custom made (sintered) powdered metal parts or special bushings. We have Machine capabilities as well. All Metal types can be quoted. Mid to large quantities - 1000 pcs and up. Small to large parts can be supplied.
- Forming Process: MIM; Sintering
from Metal Powder Products Company
Metal Powder Products Company is a full service company that offers complete design and engineering services, as well as process and product development from prototype through production. MPP has considerable experience with both ferrous and non-ferrous powder metal materials, and expertise in... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Tool Steel
- Location: Locations in Indiana and Pennsylvania
- Company Information: Metal Powder Products Company is an international provider of custom-engineered powder metallurgy product solutions to customers in a variety of industries.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
from Perry Tool & Research, Inc.
Perry Tool & Research has over 48 years of expertise in the production of quality powder metal parts for OEMs worldwide. We specialize in producing precision gears, pulleys, bearings, cams, sprockets, fasteners, soft magnetic components and complex multi-level, close tolerance mechanical parts. [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Invar; Kovar; Soft Magnetic Alloys
- Location: Located in Hayward, CA
- Company Information: Since 1962, Perry Tool & Research has manufactured Powder Metal Parts for OEM companies worldwide. Our Staff will assist in design solutions, material selection, tolerance consideration and answer any questions you may have.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering; Compacting (Presses) 8-175 Ton
from Polymer Technologies Inc.
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a powder metallurgy process that utilizes plastic injection molding technology to shape a component or part. It is an enabling process that creates opportunities for increased part functionality and lower production cost. Our MIM Process section provides detailed... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
- Location: State-of-the-art manufacturing and research facility in Clifton, NJ
- Company Information: Polymer Technologies Inc. (PTI) provides custom Powder Metal Services to leaders within the aerospace, military and medical industries. PTI specializes in creating complex components for a variety of applications. SAE: AS9100B and ISO9001:2000 certified.
- Forming Process: MIM