from Qingdao Eversun Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.
The early success of metal-injection-molded orthodontic brackets demonstrated the biocompatibility and corrosion resistance of injection-molded stainless steels and led to early instrument applications, including scalpel handles, jaws and clevises for biopsy forceps. New applications include more... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
- Location: Located in Qingdao ,China
- Company Information: Eversun's fully production executed in-house, including tooling and machining. We use BASF catamold and can also finish the feedstock preparation by ourselves. MOQ:1000pcs,Max weight/pc:200g, L/T:25days for mold and samples.
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Magnetic Pressing; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Roll Compacting; Sintering; Slip Casting
from Bunting Bearings, LLC
Press sizes from 4 to 750 tons. Manufacturing process includes blending, briquetting, sintering, sizing, infiltrating, impregnating, and finishing operations. Structural part weights to 8-1/2 lbs. Powdered metal bars up to 55 lbs. and outside diameters to 10-3/8" with lengths up to 6-5/8". Typical... [See More]
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Steel; sinterhardened steels
- Location: Holland, OH since 1907
- Company Information: Buntinghas grown to becomeone of thelargest producer of bronze bearings in the United States. We are unmatched in terms of quality and customer service and provide the optimal solutions for your industry.
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
from Deeco Metals
ISO 9001:2000 [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel
- Location: Headquarters: Irvington, New Jersey. Branches: Greenville SC and Lapeer MI.
- Company Information: One stop shop for custom made (sintered) powdered metal parts or special bushings. We have Machine capabilities as well. All Metal types can be quoted. Mid to large quantities - 1000 pcs and up. Small to large parts can be supplied.
- Forming Process: MIM; Sintering
from Engineered Products
ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; ISO/TS 16949:2002 ; QS9000 [See More]
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel
- Location: Located in Ridgway, Pennsylvania, USA as well as Yizheng, Jiangsu, China
- Company Information: Alpha Sintered Metals has emerged as a leader in the powdered metal industry since its establishment in 1967. ASM prides itself on its commitment to excellence, with a dedication to quality and an emphasis on providing the best customer service possible.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
from Global Casting Resources Inc.
ISO 9000 [See More]
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Steel
- Location: GCR is located and maintains a warehouse in Columbus, MS
- Company Information: Global Casting Resources offers a complete import management service to a wide range of industrial customers located in the United States.
- Forming Process: Sintering
from Metal Powder Products Company
Metal Powder Products Company is a full service company that offers complete design and engineering services, as well as process and product development from prototype through production. MPP has considerable experience with both ferrous and non-ferrous powder metal materials, and expertise in... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Tool Steel
- Location: Locations in Indiana and Pennsylvania
- Company Information: Metal Powder Products Company is an international provider of custom-engineered powder metallurgy product solutions to customers in a variety of industries.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
from Perry Tool & Research, Inc.
Perry Tool & Research has over 48 years of expertise in the production of quality powder metal parts for OEMs worldwide. We specialize in producing precision gears, pulleys, bearings, cams, sprockets, fasteners, soft magnetic components and complex multi-level, close tolerance mechanical parts. [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Invar; Kovar; Soft Magnetic Alloys
- Location: Located in Hayward, CA
- Company Information: Since 1962, Perry Tool & Research has manufactured Powder Metal Parts for OEM companies worldwide. Our Staff will assist in design solutions, material selection, tolerance consideration and answer any questions you may have.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering; Compacting (Presses) 8-175 Ton
from PSM Industries
Precision Engineered, Designed and Manufactured Metal Parts and Components. PSM offers the widest range of sintered solutions in the metal fabrication business. PSM can provide the most efficient solution to your manufacturing requirements by having access to the knowledge and experience of our six... [See More]
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide
- Location: (6) Divisions in California, Illinois and New York
- Company Information: In business since 1956. Experienced and diverse PM capabilities. Presses from 1-750 tons+ MIM. Sinterhard, hi-temp, vacuum sinter. Fully dense tool steel, Tungsten and Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide. Low - high volume production. Automotive and industrial.
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Sintering; Tungsten Carbide; Low Annual Quantities