from Metal Powder Products Company
Metal Powder Products Company is a full service company that offers complete design and engineering services, as well as process and product development from prototype through production. MPP has considerable experience with both ferrous and non-ferrous powder metal materials, and expertise in... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Tool Steel
- Location: Locations in Indiana and Pennsylvania
- Company Information: Metal Powder Products Company is an international provider of custom-engineered powder metallurgy product solutions to customers in a variety of industries.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
from Perry Tool & Research, Inc.
Perry Tool & Research has over 48 years of expertise in the production of quality powder metal parts for OEMs worldwide. We specialize in producing precision gears, pulleys, bearings, cams, sprockets, fasteners, soft magnetic components and complex multi-level, close tolerance mechanical parts. [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Invar; Kovar; Soft Magnetic Alloys
- Location: Located in Hayward, CA
- Company Information: Since 1962, Perry Tool & Research has manufactured Powder Metal Parts for OEM companies worldwide. Our Staff will assist in design solutions, material selection, tolerance consideration and answer any questions you may have.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering; Compacting (Presses) 8-175 Ton
from PSM Industries
Precision Engineered, Designed and Manufactured Metal Parts and Components. PSM offers the widest range of sintered solutions in the metal fabrication business. PSM can provide the most efficient solution to your manufacturing requirements by having access to the knowledge and experience of our six... [See More]
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide
- Location: (6) Divisions in California, Illinois and New York
- Company Information: In business since 1956. Experienced and diverse PM capabilities. Presses from 1-750 tons+ MIM. Sinterhard, hi-temp, vacuum sinter. Fully dense tool steel, Tungsten and Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide. Low - high volume production. Automotive and industrial.
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Sintering; Tungsten Carbide; Low Annual Quantities