from Qingdao Eversun Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.
The early success of metal-injection-molded orthodontic brackets demonstrated the biocompatibility and corrosion resistance of injection-molded stainless steels and led to early instrument applications, including scalpel handles, jaws and clevises for biopsy forceps. New applications include more... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
- Location: Located in Qingdao ,China
- Company Information: Eversun's fully production executed in-house, including tooling and machining. We use BASF catamold and can also finish the feedstock preparation by ourselves. MOQ:1000pcs,Max weight/pc:200g, L/T:25days for mold and samples.
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Magnetic Pressing; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Roll Compacting; Sintering; Slip Casting
from Polymer Technologies Inc.
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a powder metallurgy process that utilizes plastic injection molding technology to shape a component or part. It is an enabling process that creates opportunities for increased part functionality and lower production cost. Our MIM Process section provides detailed... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
- Location: State-of-the-art manufacturing and research facility in Clifton, NJ
- Company Information: Polymer Technologies Inc. (PTI) provides custom Powder Metal Services to leaders within the aerospace, military and medical industries. PTI specializes in creating complex components for a variety of applications. SAE: AS9100B and ISO9001:2000 certified.
- Forming Process: MIM