from Control Plastics, Inc.
Our staff of 35 engineers and 18 administrators assures our customers of the highest quality and service. They are at your disposal to provide design assistance in the part reviews and case studies, and to insure programs are right, and on time. Our goal is to get you into production as quickly as... [See More]
- Services Offered: Design Assistance; Tool / Mold Making; Secondary Machining; Assembly Services; High Volume Production; Prototype / Short Run; Extrusion
- Location: Sales offices in South San Francisco, CA with plants in China and Taiwan
- Company Information: Control Plastics is your source for stamping dies, injection mold designs and molds, custom injection and MIM molding, die cast, sheet metal fabrication, metal fabrication, decorating operations, assembly and packaging, and many secondary operations.
- Forming Process: MIM
from Qingdao Eversun Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.
The early success of metal-injection-molded orthodontic brackets demonstrated the biocompatibility and corrosion resistance of injection-molded stainless steels and led to early instrument applications, including scalpel handles, jaws and clevises for biopsy forceps. New applications include more... [See More]
- Services Offered: Design Assistance; Tool / Mold Making; Secondary Machining; Assembly Services; High Volume Production; Prototype / Short Run; Sinter Brazing; Sinter Hardening; Extrusion; Forging; Heat-treating; Oil Impregnating; Resin / Plastic Impregnating
- Location: Located in Qingdao ,China
- Company Information: Eversun's fully production executed in-house, including tooling and machining. We use BASF catamold and can also finish the feedstock preparation by ourselves. MOQ:1000pcs,Max weight/pc:200g, L/T:25days for mold and samples.
- Forming Process: CIP; HIP; Magnetic Pressing; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Roll Compacting; Sintering; Slip Casting
from Global Casting Resources Inc.
ISO 9000 [See More]
- Services Offered: Tool / Mold Making; Secondary Machining; Assembly Services; High Volume Production; Prototype / Short Run; Sinter Hardening; Extrusion; Heat-treating
- Location: GCR is located and maintains a warehouse in Columbus, MS
- Company Information: Global Casting Resources offers a complete import management service to a wide range of industrial customers located in the United States.
- Forming Process: Sintering