Services:Other Powder Metal Services Datasheets
from Metal Powder Products Company
Metal Powder Products Company is a full service company that offers complete design and engineering services, as well as process and product development from prototype through production. MPP has considerable experience with both ferrous and non-ferrous powder metal materials, and expertise in... [See More]
- Company Information: Metal Powder Products Company is an international provider of custom-engineered powder metallurgy product solutions to customers in a variety of industries.
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing; Sintering
- Location: Locations in Indiana and Pennsylvania
- Material Type: Aluminum; Brass / Bronze; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Tool Steel
from Polymer Technologies Inc.
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a powder metallurgy process that utilizes plastic injection molding technology to shape a component or part. It is an enabling process that creates opportunities for increased part functionality and lower production cost. Our MIM Process section provides detailed... [See More]
- Company Information: Polymer Technologies Inc. (PTI) provides custom Powder Metal Services to leaders within the aerospace, military and medical industries. PTI specializes in creating complex components for a variety of applications. SAE: AS9100B and ISO9001:2000 certified.
- Forming Process: MIM
- Location: State-of-the-art manufacturing and research facility in Clifton, NJ
- Material Type: Aluminum; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Stainless Steel; Steel; Titanium
from PSM Industries
Precision Engineered, Designed and Manufactured Metal Parts and Components. PSM offers the widest range of sintered solutions in the metal fabrication business. PSM can provide the most efficient solution to your manufacturing requirements by having access to the knowledge and experience of our six... [See More]
- Company Information: In business since 1956. Experienced and diverse PM capabilities. Presses from 1-750 tons+ MIM. Sinterhard, hi-temp, vacuum sinter. Fully dense tool steel, Tungsten and Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide. Low - high volume production. Automotive and industrial.
- Forming Process: HIP; Mechanical Pressing; MIM; Sintering; Tungsten Carbide; Low Annual Quantities
- Location: (6) Divisions in California, Illinois and New York
- Material Type: Brass / Bronze; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Stainless Steel; Steel; Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide