from Custom-Pak, Inc.
Blow Molding & Design. Custom-Pak locations in Clinton & Dewitt, IA, Walnut Ridge, AR and Mexicali, Mexico, lead the way in advanced blow mold building technology. We design & build energy efficient machines and sophisticated molds to provide the fastest, most cost efficient & highest quality blow... [See More]
- Company Information: Custom-Pak is one of the world’s largest industrial blow molded parts manufacturers and a leading provider of advanced blow molding technology. Custom-Pak designs and builds energy efficient blow molding machines and sophisticated blow molds. We produce a wide array of blow-molded products in six manufacturing plants. Our plants are modern, clean and non-polluting. We offer responsible, world class services and unbeatable value.
- Mold Type: Blow Molding; In-mold finishing, secondary equipment
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; FDA Registered; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008
- Services: Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; In-mold finishing technology; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from General Magnaplate Corporation
New, Patented Process Cuts Time and Costs of Making Layup-Molds Used in Fabricating Large, Contour-Shaped Composite Parts. General Magnaplate's patented Custom Moldmaking Process Technology (CMPT) reduces time and costs associated with the creation of layup-molds used in fabricating large,... [See More]
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Mold Type: Blow Molding; Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Investment Casting; Permanent Mold Casting; Rotational Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; CMPT
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Repair / Maintenance
from Protomatic, Inc.
Protomatic manufactures molds for medical, aerospace and automotive industries including prototyping design services. We can design a mold to make your component from either prints or from a one-off machined part. Molds for rubber parts are our specialty. [See More]
- Company Information: Designing and manufacturing the tools, molds, fixtures for your rubber and plastic components.
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Mold Manufacturing and Rubber Molds
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008
- Services: Model Making; Prototyping; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from International Plastics LLC
International Plastics maintains a fully equipped in-house mold making facility. This helps control your costs and minimizes response time. We can service your projects from prototype, new production mold building, engineering changes, transfer tooling, and day to day maintenance. Prototypes. Our... [See More]
- Company Information: Fully staffed in-house tool room providing: full mold construction, transfer, bridge, prototype, maintenance. International Plastics is also one of the only companies that give full tool warranties on all new construction, transfer, and bridge tooling.
- Mold Type: Injection Molding; Prototype Bridge Warranties
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: FDA Registered
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; Transfer Tooling; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from JSP Mold LLC
JSP Mold's background is in the design and manufacture of aluminum tools used in the steam chest molding of expanded polymers to produce automotive components, packaging parts and consumer items. We now offer these design and manufacturing capabilities in an a la carte selection of CAD/CAM,... [See More]
- Company Information: JSP Mold offers design and manufacturing capabilities of CAD/CAM design & CNC machining a variety of common metals and synthetic materials. In addition to smaller piece sizes, we also possess the capability to work with larger parts.
- Services: Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
- Mold Type: Steam Chest Molds for Expanded Bead
- Industry Served: Automotive; Industrial