Mounting Options:Other Ion Selective Electrodes Datasheets
from SWAN Analytical USA, INC.
Ammonium-sensitive electrode system for measuring in potable water and effluents. Swansensor Ammonium (NH4-N) and RefTemp. Ammonium sensor: Sensor with ion sensitive membrane in mechanically and chemically inert plastic case (IP 68) with excellent life time. Reference electrode RefTemp:... [See More]
- Electrode Type: Ammonia (optional feature); Potassium (optional feature)
- Maximum Diameter / Width: 0.4724
- Mounting Options: Plug PG 13.5
- Sample Type: Aqueous
from Electro-Chemical Devices, Inc.
The ECD sensor family consists of two Universal Sensor Designs, the Model S10, an immersion or insertion sensor and the Model S17 a valve retractable sensor. The fully rebuildable S10 and S17 sensors have a rugged 316 stainless steel body that includes a sensing element, a temperature module and a... [See More]
- Electrode Type: Chloride
- pH Range: 2 to 12
- ISE Concentration Range: 2 to 35000
- Configuration: Combination