Portable Reader w/ Scanner Interface Barcode Scanners Datasheets
from Printronix, Inc.
The Model D4000 Provides the Two Most Popular Types of Verification: ANSI/ISO Method and/or Point-and-Shoot Traditional Method. This unique portable bar code verifier can interface with either the patented RJS Auto-Optic scan head or a laser scanner to provide nine different optic configurations. [See More]
- Decoder Method: Portable Reader with Scanner Interface (Integral Decoder)
- Light Source: Laser
- Bar Code Scanner Type: Gun; Hand-Held w/ Optional Fixed Mount (optional feature)
- Laser Safety Class: Class II
from ZBA, Inc.
The ZBA K6000 Bar Code Reader is a durable, market tested combination wand/decoder. With many years of field data, the K6000 has proved to be an extremely cost effective solution for low volume barcode scanning applications. Designed for the most cost conscious applications, a simple swipe of the... [See More]
- Decoder Method: Undecoded; Keyboard Wedge Decoder; Portable Reader with Scanner Interface (Integral Decoder)
- Light Source: LED / CCD
- Bar Code Scanner Type: Wand
- Operating Temp: 41 to 122