from Cognex Corp.
DPM Identification for part traceability demands rugged, self-contained readers and verifiers that perform consistently on all types of marks and parts. The DataMan 7500 Series readers are the only handheld products in industry that handle everything from the most challenging DPM marks to the... [See More]
- Decoder Method: Keyboard Wedge Decoder; Portable Reader with Scanner Interface (Integral Decoder)
- Light Source: LED / CCD
- Bar Code Scanner Type: Gun
- Resolution: 5
from Printronix, Inc.
The Model D4000 Provides the Two Most Popular Types of Verification: ANSI/ISO Method and/or Point-and-Shoot Traditional Method. This unique portable bar code verifier can interface with either the patented RJS Auto-Optic scan head or a laser scanner to provide nine different optic configurations. [See More]
- Decoder Method: Portable Reader with Scanner Interface (Integral Decoder)
- Light Source: Laser
- Bar Code Scanner Type: Gun; Hand-Held w/ Optional Fixed Mount (optional feature)
- Laser Safety Class: Class II