from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); NIST; ASTM; IEC; IEEE; ISO; ISTA; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Failure Analysis; Qualification / Commisioning; Comparisons; Engineering Verification; Evaluation and Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; R&D; Testing; Witness or/ Review
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: InMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; NRTL; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI
from Sun Advanced Product Testing Lab
Located in Longmont, CO approximately 35 miles NW of downtown Denver [See More]
- Test / Certify To: ASTM; IEC; IEEE; ISTA; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Comparisons; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; Testing
- Company Information: SAPTL is a fully equipped environmental test lab. They employ the use of vibration, shock, altitude and temperature/humidity test machines to perform evaluations on products and package systems. In addition they provide design consulting and training.
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Prototypes; Packaged Products