Forms Tested:Other Product and Component Testing Services Datasheets
from CSA Group
CSA Group offers you global solutions for product testing & certification that help streamline your access to markets in North America and around the world. By choosing to work with CSA Group, you will benefit from our high level of technical expertise that comes from not only testing products... [See More]
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Samples or Materials; Equipment
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Qualification / Commisioning; Evaluation and Analysis; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; Testing; Witness or/ Review
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Certifications: NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; SCC; VCCI; AMECA; CEC
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Samples or Materials
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Comparisons; Evaluation and Analysis; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; R&D; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certifications: A2LA; ASME; ISO 17025
from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Accredited / Certified / Traceable. Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so... [See More]
- Forms Tested: Other
- Capabilities: Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification
- Company Information: Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and offers Calibration, Repair, Testing, First Article Inspection and Sales of Precision Measurement Equipment. Visit our website to see our complete service offering & capabilities unmatched among our peers.
- Certifications: ISO 17025 certified ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to NIST & compliant ISO 9000 series
from Sun Advanced Product Testing Lab
Located in Longmont, CO approximately 35 miles NW of downtown Denver [See More]
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Prototypes; Packaged Products
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Comparisons; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; Testing
- Company Information: SAPTL is a fully equipped environmental test lab. They employ the use of vibration, shock, altitude and temperature/humidity test machines to perform evaluations on products and package systems. In addition they provide design consulting and training.
- Services: Abrasion or Wear; Acoustic; Aging; Color / Appearance; Environmental; Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress); StressScreen / HASS; UV Exposure (Weathering / Solar Radiation); Dynamics Testing (Shock & Vibration); Accelerated (HALT, HASS, etc.); Combined Environments or Tests