Forms Tested:Other Product and Component Testing Services Datasheets
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Samples or Materials
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Comparisons; Evaluation and Analysis; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; R&D; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certifications: A2LA; ASME; ISO 17025
from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Accredited / Certified / Traceable. Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so... [See More]
- Forms Tested: Other
- Capabilities: Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification
- Company Information: Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and offers Calibration, Repair, Testing, First Article Inspection and Sales of Precision Measurement Equipment. Visit our website to see our complete service offering & capabilities unmatched among our peers.
- Certifications: ISO 17025 certified ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to NIST & compliant ISO 9000 series
from Sun Advanced Product Testing Lab
Located in Longmont, CO approximately 35 miles NW of downtown Denver [See More]
- Forms Tested: Products or Devices; Components or Parts; Prototypes; Packaged Products
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Comparisons; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; Testing
- Company Information: SAPTL is a fully equipped environmental test lab. They employ the use of vibration, shock, altitude and temperature/humidity test machines to perform evaluations on products and package systems. In addition they provide design consulting and training.
- Services: Abrasion or Wear; Acoustic; Aging; Color / Appearance; Environmental; Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress); StressScreen / HASS; UV Exposure (Weathering / Solar Radiation); Dynamics Testing (Shock & Vibration); Accelerated (HALT, HASS, etc.); Combined Environments or Tests