Flyback Transformer Transformer Winding Services Datasheets
from Agile Magnetics
Custom Coil, Inductor and Transformer Manufacturer. Regional Mfg. Specialists, Inc. (RMS) is a state of the art, 40,000 sq/ft manufacturing center in Concord, NH. We are a variable volume, custom, and contract manufacturer of magnetics and more. We make components that are trustworthy, reliable, and... [See More]
- Transformer Types: Autotransformer; Buck / Boost; Control; Current; Distribution; Ferroresonant; Filament; Flyback; Foilwound; High Frequency; Isolation; Laminated; Power; Pulse; RF; Step; Switchmode; 3-Phase; Toroidal; Prototypes
- Mounting: Chassis; Dish; Enclosure; Pad; PCB; H; Custom
- Company Information: Regional Mfg Specialists, Inc. is a variable volume, custom magnetics manufacturer. They design and manufacture transformers, inductors, coils, chokes, and other magnetics related components tailored to meet the individual requirements of each customer.
- Power / Capacity: SP to 25 KW, TP to 50 KW
from APX Technologies, Inc.
Located in Hicksville, NY with facilities in Taiwan and China [See More]
- Transformer Types: Autotransformer; Buck / Boost; Control; Current; Flyback; High Frequency; Isolation; Laminated; Power; Pulse; RF; Step; Switchmode; Toroidal
- Mounting: Chassis; Enclosure; Pad; PCB
- Company Information: APX and its staff have been extensively involved in transformers and packaged power since the inception of the external power supply concept, more than 20 years ago. They are recognized experts in producing specialized custom and standard products.
- Application: Audio; Automotive; Industrial; Instrumentation; Medical; Telecom
from Avel Lindberg, Inc.
If your toroidal power transformer requirement cannot be met by one of our standard products, let us design and manufacture a transformer to your exact needs. You may be surprised to learn that a custom transformer can make economical sense for your product, even when produced in small quantities. [See More]
- Transformer Types: Flyback; Power; Toroidal; Audio and Hi Fi
- Mounting: Dish; PCB; Encapsulated
- Company Information: Avel entered the power supply market in the early 1960s, specializing in power supplies which incorporated their toroidal transformers. They were one of the first companies to develop electronic waveform inversion techniques.
- Power / Capacity: 1000 VA; higher available
from Far East Resources, Inc.
Far East Resources is a leading international procurement organization focused on providing various circuit technology to the commercial industry from the Pacific Rim since 1976. Assisting its customers in the sourcing of printed circuit boards (PCB) and other electronic interconnection devices, no... [See More]
- Transformer Types: Autotransformer; Buck / Boost; Control; Current; Distribution; Ferroresonant; Filament; Flyback; Foilwound; High Frequency; Isolation; Laminated; Power; Pulse; RF; Step; Switchmode; 3-Phase; Toroidal
- Mounting: Chassis; Dish; Enclosure; Pad; PCB; H; Pole
- Company Information: Far East Resources, Inc. is partnered with one of China's major manufacturers of various kinds of high quality & competitive magnetic products i.e., transformers, power inductors, filter choke coils & coil assemblies. Providing risk-free Asian purchasing.
- Application: Aero; Audio; Automotive; Site; Industrial; Instrumentation; Marine; Medical; Military; Drives; Utility; Telecom