from Avel Lindberg, Inc.
If your toroidal power transformer requirement cannot be met by one of our standard products, let us design and manufacture a transformer to your exact needs. You may be surprised to learn that a custom transformer can make economical sense for your product, even when produced in small quantities. [See More]
- Transformer Types: Flyback; Power; Toroidal; Audio and Hi Fi
- Mounting: Dish; PCB; Encapsulated
- Company Information: Avel entered the power supply market in the early 1960s, specializing in power supplies which incorporated their toroidal transformers. They were one of the first companies to develop electronic waveform inversion techniques.
- Power / Capacity: 1000 VA; higher available
from Swiger Coil Systems, A Wabtec Company
Line Reactors for DC Rail. The primary purpose of a Line Reactor is to introduce a specific amount of inductive reactance into a circuit. When a line reactor introduces inductive reactance into a circuit, in affect it is limiting the current in the line which in turn filter the waveform and... [See More]
- Transformer Types: Power; Reactors
- Application: Automotive; Industrial; Marine; Drives; Utility; Passenger Rail Transit
- Company Information: Swiger Coil Systems, founded in 1975, provides armature, stator coils, field and edgewound coils for motor repair shops and OEMs. We repair traction motors and manufacture traction motors for both AC and DC. We also manufacture generators.
- Standards: ISO ; AAR