from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
A helium leak detector permits the localization of leaks and the quantitative determination of the leak rate, i.e. the gas flow through the leak. Such a leak detector is therefore a helium flow meter. In practice the leak detector performs this task by first evacuating the part which is to be... [See More]
- Leak Test Method: Electronic Gas Detection (optional feature); Mass Spectrometer (Helium Leak Detector); Pressure Differential / Decay (optional feature); Optional Sniffer
- Local Interface: Analog Front Panel; Digital Front Panel; Computer Interface
- Output Options: Switch or Alarm Signal
- Software: Application Software Included
from Uson, L.P.
Qualipak 750 series are non-destructive and non-subjective leak testers for testing seal integrity of seals on canisters and bottles. The Q750 series uses the vacuum decay method of testing, meeting ASTM F2338-04 Standard Test Method for Non-destructive Detection of Leaks in Packages by Vacuum Decay... [See More]
- Leak Test Method: Pressure Differential / Decay
- Display Type: Digital Readouts
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel