Pressure Differential / Decay Leak Testing Equipment Datasheets
from HydraCheck Inc.
If testing a subplate-mounted valve on the machine is impractical, simply remove it and bench-test it using a pressure/leak test manifold in literally just a few minutes. D03 Pressure/Leak Test Manifold -. 7/16" SAE (#4) gauge ports. Pressure rating 3000 PSI (207 bar). "A" and "B" gauge ports [See More]
- Leak Test Method: Pressure Differential / Decay
from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
A helium leak detector permits the localization of leaks and the quantitative determination of the leak rate, i.e. the gas flow through the leak. Such a leak detector is therefore a helium flow meter. In practice the leak detector performs this task by first evacuating the part which is to be... [See More]
- Leak Test Method: Electronic Gas Detection (optional feature); Mass Spectrometer (Helium Leak Detector); Pressure Differential / Decay (optional feature); Optional Sniffer
- Local Interface: Analog Front Panel; Digital Front Panel; Computer Interface
- Output Options: Switch or Alarm Signal
- Software: Application Software Included