Flange / Disc (Gear Tooth) Micrometers Datasheets
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Spindle and anvil made of hardened steel, carbide tipped measuring faces. Rapid drive with integrated ratchet. Ideal for measuring soft materials such as felt, rubber, cardboard, etc. [See More]
- Anvil / Spindle Type: Standard C-Frame Micrometer - Flat Anvil; Flange, Disc, or Gear Tooth
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Gage / Instrument Type: External or OD Gage; Micrometer
- Mounting / Loading Options: Handheld or Portable
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Our highest accuracy and automated vertical measuring instrument can measure length and thickness with a push of a button. Our exclusive digital interferometer measures the dimension of the specimen by comparing the measurement probe position to the wavelength of a HeNe laser light source,... [See More]
- Anvil / Spindle Type: Standard C-Frame Micrometer - Flat Anvil; Pin or Reduced Face (optional feature); Flange, Disc, or Gear Tooth (optional feature); Point Anvil (optional feature); V or 3-point Anvil
- Gaging Technology: Laser Micrometer; Mechanical
- Gage / Instrument Type: Height Gage; External or OD Gage; Thread or Serration Gage; Micrometer
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Floor