Bore Micrometer Micrometers Datasheets
from Inspec Inc.
Precision tools come in a very wide variety of sizes, shapes and have varying uses. Common ones include: 1-2-3 blocks, calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, height gages, indicators, pin gages, plug gages, pressure gages, ring gages, scales, squares, steel rules, tape measure, taper/thickness gages,... [See More]
- Gage / Instrument Type: Height Gage; Thread or Serration Gage; Micrometer
- Features / Capability: Thickness Gage
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
With instrument uncertainty to 2 millionths of an inch (50 nanometers), the Labmaster Universal - Model 175 is suitable for virtually all Internal (ID), external (OD), and same side dimension (SD*) measuring applications. This laser-based universal length measuring system (ULM) has been developed by... [See More]
- Gage / Instrument Type: Internal or ID Gage; Micrometer; Length
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Floor
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Display: Dial / Analog / Direct Reading; Digital Display