Laser / Confocal Biological Microscopes Datasheets
from HORIBA Scientific
The LabRAM HR Evolution systems are ideally suited to both micro and macro measurements, and offer advanced confocal imaging capabilities in 2D and 3D. The true confocal microscope enables the most detailed images and analyses to be obtained with speed and confidence. With guaranteed high... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Laser / Confocal; Raman Microscope
- Eyepiece Style: Binocular
- Grade: Research
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Application Software Included.
from Leica Microsystems, Inc.
For imaging with the Leica TCS SP8 CARS confocal microscope, specimen do not have to be stained. The Coherent anti-Stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) technology involves two laser beams to visualize the vibrational contrast of molecules in specimens. The specimen remains almost unaffected. The user... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Laser / Confocal
- Resolution: 50 to 150
- Grade: Benchtop; Research
- User Interface: Digital
Since being launched, the Renishaw inVia Raman microscope has become the world's best selling research Raman system. The inVia Raman microscope combines simplicity of operation with the high performance and unparalleled flexibility for which Renishaw Raman systems are renowned. inVia Raman... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Acoustic / Ultrasonic (optional feature); Microwave (optional feature); Compound (optional feature); Fluorescent (optional feature); Inverted (optional feature); Laser / Confocal; Polarizing (optional feature); Portable Field (optional feature); Scanning Electron Microscope (optional feature); Scanning Probe / Atomic Force (optional feature); Stereomicroscope (optional feature); Transmission Electron Microscope (optional feature); Raman
- Optical Technique: Diffraction Grating
- Grade: Student (optional feature); Benchtop (optional feature); Research
- Eyepiece Style: Monocular (optional feature); Binocular; Dual Head (optional feature); Trinocular (optional feature)
from WDI Wise Device Inc.
The LSCM has the advantages of a confocal laser scanning microscope with the size and price of an IR camera. The combination of high contrast imaging, infrared capabilities, extremely small size and low cost enables many new applications. [See More]
- Microscope Type: Laser / Confocal; Digital, Video, Optical, and Light
- Eyepiece Style: Computer
- Grade: Industrial
- Features: Digital Display