The KEYENCE BZ-9000 [BIOREVO] is a revolutionary approach to fluorescense microscopy. Fully-enclosed system with electronically-controlled lenses, filters and XY stage. Quickly and easily perform fluorescense, bright field, or phase-contrast imaging without the need for a darkroom. This easy-to-use... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Compound; Fluorescent; Inverted; All-in-One
- Objective Lenses: 3; 4; Six
- Grade: Benchtop; Research
- Eyepiece Style: None
from Leica Microsystems, Inc.
The Leica DMD108 digital microimaging network instrument speeds daily workflow amazingly. The image is displayed to a monitor or projection screen thanks to the integrated camera. The integrated color management features always true color and brilliant images. As there is no need to adapt the... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Digital
- Magnification: 4 to 100
- Grade: Benchtop
- Features: Digital Display; Mechanical Stage; Oil Immersion Lens; Fine Focus
Since being launched, the Renishaw inVia Raman microscope has become the world's best selling research Raman system. The inVia Raman microscope combines simplicity of operation with the high performance and unparalleled flexibility for which Renishaw Raman systems are renowned. inVia Raman... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Acoustic / Ultrasonic (optional feature); Microwave (optional feature); Compound (optional feature); Fluorescent (optional feature); Inverted (optional feature); Laser / Confocal; Polarizing (optional feature); Portable Field (optional feature); Scanning Electron Microscope (optional feature); Scanning Probe / Atomic Force (optional feature); Stereomicroscope (optional feature); Transmission Electron Microscope (optional feature); Raman
- Optical Technique: Diffraction Grating
- Grade: Student (optional feature); Benchtop (optional feature); Research
- Eyepiece Style: Monocular (optional feature); Binocular; Dual Head (optional feature); Trinocular (optional feature)
from Hirox-USA, Inc.
This BGA lens allows ball joints to be observed non-destructively. Also, a 3D optical rotary ring enables 3D observation. This lens incorporates special hardware, such as a prism tip with lighting and a cushion mechanism, to ensure comfortable observation. [See More]
- Microscope Type: Stands & Stage Units Available
- Magnification: 50 to 200
- Grade: Research
- Working Distance: 0.0354 to 0.3150
from Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
Cs corrected, high beam current, large EDS solid angle, high speed EELS/EDS [See More]
- Microscope Type: Transmission Electron Microscope; FE-STEM
- Magnification: 100 to 10000000
- Grade: Research
- Accelerating Voltage: 200000
from Nikon Metrology, Inc.
The A1 is Nikon's powerful new fully-automated confocal imaging system, capable of capturing high-quality confocal images of cells and molecular events at high speed and enhanced sensitivity. Ideal for facilities with a broad range of users, the A1 has been designed with groundbreaking new optical... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Laser / Confocal; Video
- Optical Technique: Diascopic
- Grade: Benchtop
- Magnification: 1 to 1000
from WDI Wise Device Inc.
This is the only commercially available microscope guaranteeing transmission of more then 80% for all four YAG laser harmonics: 266, 355, 532, and 1064nm - without compromising the review channel fidelity. The MIC4 microscope is instrumental in laser repair of TFT arrays over the wavelength ranging... [See More]
- Microscope Type: Optical and Light
- Eyepiece Style: Computer
- Grade: Industrial
- Features: Digital Display