Construction:Other Air Filters (industrial) Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
General purpose air line filters are designed for in-line use as a single filtering source for liquid and particles from compressed air lines. These air filters include ¼" PTF threads, a transparent screw-on bowl, automatic drain and 5 µm filter element. They are suitable for a wide... [See More]
- Applications: Filter Liquid from Compressed Air
- Length: 1.63
- Construction: Cartridge; Inline Pneumatic Filter
- Height: 6.22
from Terra Universal, Inc.
These activated charcoal filters, manufactured from coconut-shell based activated charcoal of 8-12 mesh size, are used to remove a broad range of organic compounds and solvents fumes. Special processing ensures a large surface area per gram weight. They function through physical adsorption of... [See More]
- Applications: Fume hood filter
- Efficiency: 99.99 to 100
- Construction: activated charcoal (Frame / Assembly)
- Efficiency Specs: approaches 100%