Waste / Sludge Clarifiers Datasheets
from Smith & Loveless, Inc.
The Smith & Loveless CLAR-I-VATOR ® is a high rate, solids contact clarifier used for economical and efficient chemical precipitation in water and wastewater treatment applications. It combines flash-mixing, flocculation, clarification, sludge collection and sludge thickening in one unit... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge
- Equipment Type: Conventional Clarifier
from Alar Engineering Corp.
Variable speed worm gear drive, multiple pickup headers, skid mounted [See More]
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing; Ore / Mineral Processing; Paper and Pulp Processing; Drinking Water; Waste / Sludge
- Specifications: 36 ft² Area, 15-70 GPM, 2" Inlet
- Equipment Type: Suction Clarifier
from F.B. Leopold, a Xylem brand
The Leopold ® Clari-DAF ® BWT (Backwash Water Treatment) system is a proven. and highly effective method of treating spent filter backwash water for achieving. the safe reuse recovery of as much as 99.7% of filter backwash water volume or. returning it to the environment while lowering your... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge; WaterTreatment/Filteration
from Hydro Quip, Incorporated
BAT) Best Available Technology to date for pretreatment of produced water and flowback water has been the use of a CPI (Corrugated Plate Interceptor). The CPI Separator can separate free oil 60 micron in size or greater and settleable solids. However, a significant amount of dispersed oil,... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge; Produced/Frac Water
- Specifications: Multiple sizes and capacities available.
- Description / Other Type: Horizontal Gravity Flow Treatment System