from Alar Engineering Corp.
Variable speed worm gear drive, multiple pickup headers, skid mounted [See More]
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing; Ore / Mineral Processing; Paper and Pulp Processing; Drinking Water; Waste / Sludge
- Specifications: 36 ft² Area, 15-70 GPM, 2" Inlet
- Equipment Type: Suction Clarifier
from Hydro Quip, Incorporated
BAT) Best Available Technology to date for pretreatment of produced water and flowback water has been the use of a CPI (Corrugated Plate Interceptor). The CPI Separator can separate free oil 60 micron in size or greater and settleable solids. However, a significant amount of dispersed oil,... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge; Produced/Frac Water
- Specifications: Multiple sizes and capacities available.
- Description / Other Type: Horizontal Gravity Flow Treatment System
from Siemens Water Technologies
The innovative Adsorption Clarifier ® combines mixing, flocculation and clarification in a small footprint single process step that reduces cost and increases efficiency for your process. The Adsorption Clarifier ® Package Configuration System was invented in 1982 and quickly revolutionized... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge
- Description / Other Type: Adsorption Clarifier®
- Equipment Type: Sludge-blanket Clarifier