1¼" Rotating Unions Datasheets
from Deublin Co.
Monoflow. Self-supported rotating union. Radial housing connection. Balanced mechanical seal. 3 vent holes. Forged brass housing. Stainless steel rotor. Special options: threaded vent holes, low torque design. Seal Combinations: Standard: Carbon Graphite/Bronze for water. Optional: Carbon... [See More]
- Port Size: 1¼"; 1 3/4"-12
- Media / Application: Steam; Water; Oil; Chemical; Hot Oil, Steam, Water, Water Glycol
- Number of Ports: 1
- Connection: Male NPT; Female NPT
from DSTI - Dynamic Sealing Technologies, Inc.
HVH Series rotary unions offer larger flow passages and increased flow volume than the GP(S) Series. HVH Series rotary unions are suitable for vacuum & bidirectional pressures up to 5000 PSI and feature a protected ball bearing design suitable for harsh / outdoor environments. [See More]
- Port Size: 1¼"
- Speed: 0.0 to 50
- Pressure: 0.0 to 5000
- Temperature: 0.0 to 220
The RX rotary union uses a balanced seal with special ball bearing or optional tapered roller bearings to support the rotor. This rotary union from Kadant Johnson incorporates the latest technology in mechanical seal design for water and hot oil service. The high thrust load capability and... [See More]
- Port Size: 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature); 3/4" (optional feature); 1" (optional feature); 1¼" (optional feature); 1½" (optional feature)
- Speed: 750
- Pressure: 150
- Temperature: 500
from Moog Components Group
Moog's fluid rotary unions are currently used around the world to ensure reliable transmission of life support, process, power and control fluids. Currently, fluid rotary unions rated for pressures up to 15,000 PSI (1000 bar) are available. Seals are selected based on chemical compatibility, design... [See More]
- Port Size: 1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2"; 3/4"; 7/8"; 1"; 1¼"; 1½"
- Speed: 50
- Pressure: 5000
- Media / Application: Hydraulic Fluid; Chemical