Amplifier / Comparator Air Gages Datasheets
from Inspec Inc.
Precision tools come in a very wide variety of sizes, shapes and have varying uses. Common ones include: 1-2-3 blocks, calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, height gages, indicators, pin gages, plug gages, pressure gages, ring gages, scales, squares, steel rules, tape measure, taper/thickness gages,... [See More]
- Gage / Instrument Type: Air or Pneumatic; Pin or Plug Gage; Ring Gage
- Attribute Measurement Capability: Thickness Gage; Thread or Serration Gage
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Uses regular shop air (60 -150 psig). Internal pressure regulators and differential meter assure ultimate stability over full operating range. Adjust span and zero setting to tune the gaging range to the interchangeable dial ranges. Interchangeable dials - dials provide an easy, inexpensive means to... [See More]
- Gage / Instrument Type: Air or Pneumatic; Amplifier or comparator
- Display: Dial / Analog / Direct Reading
- Measurement Scale / Units: English; Metric
- Measuring Range: 6.00E-4 to 0.0060