Mechanical Snap Gages Datasheets
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Product features. Flat lower anvil (reference) adjustable over a broad range. Radiused upper anvil (sensitive) spring-loaded to counter balance the weight of the gage. Indicator can be rotated to read from front or rear of the gage. Anvils are tungsten carbide for long life [See More]
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Mounting / Loading Options: Handheld or Portable
- Measurement Scale / Units: English
- Resolution: 5.00E-4
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
If a large direct reading range is important to you, choose the Labmicrometer measuring system. Designed for gage calibration laboratories requiring precise internal and external measurements over long lengths. It's popular with aerospace and defense contractors because of its robust design. Common... [See More]
- Gaging Technology: Electronic; Mechanical; Optical
- Display: Digital Display
- Measurement Scale / Units: English; Metric
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Floor