Medical Form Gages and Form Gaging Systems Datasheets
from Mahr Inc.
MarSurf LD 130 / LD 260. A step into a new dimension. Combined contour and roughness measurements in just one step come courtesy of proven cutting-edge technology from Mahr metrology. The MarSurf LD 130 and MarSurf LD 260 measuring stations have been systematically developed to draw on the... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive; Bearings, Gears, Shafting, Seals, etc.; Medical; Optics / Photonics
- Measuring Path / Scan Length: 0.0039 to 10.24
- Additional Capability: Roughness
- Scan Rate: 7.87E-4 to 7.87
from MTI Instruments Inc.
High Speed Laser Sensor utilizing the Latest CMOS / CCD Technology. The Microtrak II features state-of-the-art CMOS laser triangulation technology for precise measurements of displacement, position, vibration and thickness. Unaffected by surface texture, color or stray light, the Microtrak II Laser... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace / Defense; Automotive; Bearings, Gears, Shafting, Seals, etc.; Medical (optional feature); MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optics / Photonics; Precision Machining / Grinding; Semiconductors; Electronics; Production or Factory Use
- Standards Compliance: ISO / EN
- Form Parameters: Differential / Taper; Flatness; Parallelism; Runout; Squareness / Angularity; Straightness; Step Height; Warp / Bow
- Additional Capability: Spacing; Thickness; Waviness; Defects, dimples or film residues; Lay / Pattern