Setting Pin / Plug Gage Masters and Setting Gages Datasheets
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Master Rings. Guaranteed acceptance or free - scroll down for details. Lapped to size and polished. Non-gaging areas black oxidized - ring faces ground. Meet all requirements of ANSI Specification B47.1-1988. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI Specification B89.1.6-1984. Master Discs AGD Style 3. [See More]
- Type: Annular Plug or Setting Disc; Pin or Plug Gage; Ring Gage
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
If a large direct reading range is important to you, choose the Labmicrometer measuring system. Designed for gage calibration laboratories requiring precise internal and external measurements over long lengths. It's popular with aerospace and defense contractors because of its robust design. Common... [See More]
- Type: Gage Block; Pin or Plug Gage; Ring Gage
- Range or Size: 0.0 to 64
- Measurement Scale / Units: English; Metric
- Steps / Increments: 1.00E-7
from Kaydon Corp., Industrial Tectonics
ITI supplies answers to special gaging problems with a variety of ball and stem combinations made to precise tolerances. Balls can be any size, and the stem can be any length, diameter and shape. Available in tungsten carbide as well as 440-C stainless steel. [See More]
- Type: Pin or Plug Gage
- Range or Size: 0.0500 to 0.7500
- Measurement Scale / Units: English
- Steps / Increments: 1.00E-4