Prismatic Cells Rechargeable (Secondary) Batteries Datasheets
from Topex Battery Co., Ltd.
MODEL : TP- 13190316PL - 3. 2 V 60 Ah Outline Dimensions Specifications Note: Standard Charging method 0.2C(12A) CC (constant current) charge to 3.65V, then CV(constant voltage 3.65V) charge till charge current decline to ≤ 0.02C （1200mA ） [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Battery Packs and Assemblies; Prismatic Cells
- Capacity: 60
- Voltage: 3.2
- Internal Resistance: 0.0016
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
IT & New Application Battery. Cutting-edge technologies with industry-leading competitiveness. In the rechargeable battery, lithium-ions move between cathode and anode to produce electricity. The battery is used for a variety of devices such as smartphones and laptops. In 1999, LG Chem succeeded... [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Nonstandard Cylindrical Batteries (optional feature); Battery Packs and Assemblies (optional feature); Prismatic Cells (optional feature)
- Applications: General Purpose; Camera / Electronic Cells; Electric Vehicle; Laptop; Wearable Devices
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion (optional feature); Lithium / Polymer (optional feature)
from Maxell Corporation of America, Inc.
Features. • Thin battery with high capacity. Maxell's original technologies, such as electrode technology, have realized thin batteries with high capacity that can be used in compact high-performance mobile devices. • Stable discharge under various temperature conditions. Lithium-ion... [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Prismatic Cells
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 140
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion