Other Sensor Input RTD Temperature Transmitters Datasheets
from Acromag, Inc.
0 to 50KHz, 0 to 65535 pulses input. 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC output. Mechanical alarm relay (25V @ 5A). 10-36V DC power. Software configured; pulse counter; signal averaging; optional limit alarm functions. Acromag's IntelliPack ® series is a family of high-performance, multi-function I/O... [See More]
- Other Input: Accepts Other Specific Sensor Inputs
- Output: Analog Current (Typical 4-20 mA); Analog Voltage (e.g. 1-5 Vdc); Relay or Switch Output
- Mounting Options: DIN Rail Mounting
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Two-wire Operation. Power is obtained directly from the 4-20 mA loop, with no need for separate power input. This simplifies field wiring and eliminates the possibility of noise pickup from power lines. [See More]
- Other Input: Accepts Generic Analog Voltage Inputs; Accepts Generic Analog Current Inputs; Accepts Generic Resistance Inputs; Accepts Other Specific Sensor Inputs
- Reference Resistance: 100 Ohms
- Reference Material: Platinum
- Sensed Temperature: -558 to 4212